If you would like to attend Camp Edwards, you may register online. If you prefer, you may print, complete and mail or fax the appropriate registration form to us. The registration forms are available as PDF documents.
- Health Form — use this link for RESIDENT CAMP ONLY. Log into the same site where you registered in order to update health forms.
- Release / Waterboggan / Parent Pack Acknowledgement — These forms are found on our registration and health form websites. If you registered by phone, please contact our office to receive a set of these forms. (not required for Women’s Fitness or Family Camps)
- Medication Record — only necessary if your child takes medication. This form is found on the Health Form website. The link to the website is listed above.
- Letter to My Leader / Letter to My Child’s Leader — A separate letter must accompany each registration (not required for Women’s Fitness or Family Camps)
- Day Camp Health Forms – These health forms are ONLY for DAY CAMP
Valuable information as you prepare to send your child to camp
Application deadline is April 15th. Please include a copy of your most recent tax forms and copies of 2 payroll check stubs with your application. (Campership application will not be processed without these additional forms.)
- Campership (financial assistance)
Environmental Education Forms
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader